If you’re looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity, consider National Consumer Panel. As part of NCP, you will have the unique opportunity to help our clients fully understand their customers' purchase and attitudinal behaviors.
Our current openings are listed below, along with links where you can directly apply.
Please note: Once you click on a job link, you will be redirected to Nielsen's career site.
NCP is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Project Specialist to help us support and retain panelists with Hispanic backgrounds. Fluency in Spanish is a must.
• Proficient with various computer applications; knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
• Strong oral/written bi-lingual communication skills
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent or related work experience (BA/BS degree preferred).
In this role, you will monitor the daily team performance of our Panel Support Center staff. You will motivate, coach and develop their technical and customer service skills. You will also handle the more "challenging" customers that may require extra attention.
Requirements include (but are not limited to):
• Solid customer service, organizational, interpersonal and motivational/training skills.
• Be able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess a great attitude, professionalism, high level of energy, enthusiasm.