If you’re looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity, consider National Consumer Panel. As part of NCP, you will have the unique opportunity to help our clients fully understand their customers' purchase and attitudinal behaviors.
Our current openings are listed below, along with links where you can directly apply.
Please note: Once you click on a job link, you will be redirected to Nielsen's career site.
In this position, you will provide day-to-day guidance, training and oversight to NCP's Call/Contact Center. Prior supervisory experience in a contact center environment is preferred -- or equivalent combination of experience and education and 3 + years Contact Center experience (Inbound, Outbound and Email functions).
Attributes ideal to this position include:
• Proficient with various computer applications.
• Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
In this call center environment, you will act as the first point of contact for clients participating in the National Consumer Panel.
• 1 + years of customer service or call center experience.
• Answer between 50-100 incoming calls daily in a confident and courteous manner.
• Troubleshoot and resolve client concerns, such as the use of the retail scanning device.