If you’re looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity, consider National Consumer Panel. As part of NCP, you will have the unique opportunity to help our clients fully understand their customers' purchase and attitudinal behaviors.
Our current openings are listed below, along with links where you can directly apply.
Please note: Once you click on a job link, you will be redirected to Nielsen's career site.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing test cases on a variety of mission critical applications and platforms including smartphone, CRM, websites, and internally developed solutions.
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
• 2-5 years of conducting QA testing and solid understanding of all QA processes.
• Experience with Redmine / Bugzilla / Test Director or a similar tool for defect tracking.
• Experience with applications and components on mobile platforms such as iPhone/iOS SDK, Android SDK, HTML5\CSS3, and RIM\BlackBerry is a plus.
In this role, you will provide training to new reps, refresher training to existing reps and offer side-by-side coaching. You will also provide day-to-day guidance, training and oversight to the PSC team as they engage and resolve the issues facing NCP panelists
• Prior training experience in a call center environment preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Two years Associates degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED equivalent or related work experience acceptable
• Training, mentoring and good communications skills required.