If you’re looking for a dynamic career within a culture of excellence and integrity, consider National Consumer Panel. As part of NCP, you will have the unique opportunity to help our clients fully understand their customers' purchase and attitudinal behaviors.
Our current openings are listed below, along with links where you can directly apply.
Please note: Once you click on a job link, you will be redirected to Nielsen's career site.
NCP is looking for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Project Specialist to help us support and retain panelists with Hispanic backgrounds. Fluency in Spanish is a must.
• Proficient with various computer applications; knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
• Strong oral/written bi-lingual communication skills
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent or related work experience (BA/BS degree preferred).
In this role, you will provide training to new reps, refresher training to existing reps and offer side-by-side coaching. You will also provide day-to-day guidance, training and oversight to the PSC team as they engage and resolve the issues facing NCP panelists
• Prior training experience in a call center environment preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Two years Associates degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED equivalent or related work experience acceptable
• Training, mentoring and good communications skills required.